- The guest renting the room is obliged to fill out the registration card and sign the GDPR clause.
- Beginning a stay at the Villa Meduza facility is tantamount to accepting the facility’s Regulations by the Guest.
- Payment for the stay is due on arrival.
- Due to changes in tax regulations, the Tax Identification Number for the invoice must be provided before paying the fee. After printing a fiscal receipt without a tax identification number, it will not be possible to issue an invoice. Guests who would like to receive an invoice are asked to provide the necessary details when making a reservation.
- The hotel day starts at 3:00 p.m. and ends at 11:00 a.m. the next day.
- Please report your request to extend your stay at the reception desk by 9:00 a.m. on the day of the room reservation deadline. We will try to fulfill your request as long as we have available rooms.
- Staying in the room or leaving things after 12:00 is treated as an extension of the stay. The hotel program will charge you for the next day of room rental at full rates.
- After prior arrangement at the reception desk, it is possible to extend the day until 15:00 for PLN 50/1 hour or until 18:00 for 50% of the price per night (subject to room availability).
- During the stay of our guests, we provide a change of hotel linen once a week or on request for a fee of PLN 25/set of bed linen and a change of towels once every 2 days or on request for a fee of PLN 10/set of towels.
- Please report your room cleaning request by 12:00 at the main reception desk and by hanging a tag on the outside of the door.
- If you have any comments regarding the standard or equipment of the facility, including the room, please report them immediately to the facility’s reception. At the same time, the facility stipulates that the lack of notifications from the Guest within one hour of check-in will be treated as the Guest’s waiver of any claims in this respect.
- If a guest resigns from further accommodation during their stay, the hotel will not refund the amount paid for the stay/parking/additional services.
- Villa Meduza’s liability for loss or damage to valuables, money, securities, items of scientific or artistic value is regulated by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The facility’s liability is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception desk.
- The hotel is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest that is parked in an unguarded hotel parking lot.
- The hotel is also not responsible for items left in a car parked in the hotel parking lot.
ITEMS LEFT AT THE HOTEL
- Personal items left in the room by the departing guest will be sent back at his/her expense to the address indicated by him/her. If such an instruction is not received, the facility will store these items for 3 months and then donate them to charity or public use.
- The hotel guest bears full financial and legal liability for any damage or destruction of hotel equipment due to his or her fault as well as the fault of the guests.
- The hotel guest can leave the card/key at the hotel reception during his/her absence. Losing your card/key to a hotel room will result in a fee of PLN 200.
- Night silence within the facility is valid from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Visitors of our guests are asked to leave the rooms by 10 p.m.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises, including rooms and balconies. In accordance with the Act of April 8, 2010 amending the Act on health protection against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection |Journal of Laws No. 81, item 529|. Except for the place designated for this purpose, outside the facility building.
- Breaking the ban on smoking cigarettes and tobacco products in the rooms is tantamount to the tenant’s consent to cover the costs of dearomatization of the room in the amount of PLN 900.
- In hotel rooms, it is prohibited to use electrically powered devices or apparatus that are not part of the equipment of these rooms, with the exception of shavers, hair dryers, phone chargers and other mobile devices.
- Each time the guest leaves the room, he or she should check the door and make sure it is closed.
- Due to the limited number of parking spaces, parking is subject to reservation. The cost is PLN 35/day from October to May/PLN 60/day from June to September.
REFUSAL TO STAY
- The facility may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to property or guests or personal injury to guests, facility employees or other people staying at the facility, or otherwise disturbed the peace in the facility.
- The hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs or shows verbal or physical aggression.
- For the comfort of all guests, the hotel does not accept pets. A fine of PLN 300 applies for violating this provision.
- Due to the infrastructure and nature of the facility, it is intended for people over 12 years of age. In case of violation of this provision, the facility has the right to refuse to complete the stay without refund of the costs resulting from the reservation.